Supporting lactic acid utilisation & energy release.
Lactese plus supports the conversion of harmful lactic acid to energy in the horse during intense exercise such as racing. The efficient utilization of lactic acid provides effective energy and delays muscle fatigue in the horse, which can contribute to the horses tiring during a race.
Lactese plus is suitable for racehorses, eventers, show jumpers ,endurance horses and polo ponies.
• Helps cells efficiently deliver fuel from anaerobic metabolism to the Krebs cycle for energy release
• Contains the key ingredients needed to release energy from both carbohydrates and fats
• A favourite energy support of racing, endurance, eventing trainers and veterinarians
• Easily absorbed, so it can be given shortly before the race for extra energy
• Special combination of riboflavin, pantothenic acid, niacin and lipoic acid
Feed 30ml 2 days before a race and 30ml 2-3 hours prior to the race.
During daily conditioning feed 15ml for the first 2 days before exercise , then 7ml each day before conditioning or workout.