Oral respiratory & immunity support for Horses.
- Improving immunity & ability to fight an infectious challenge.
- Enhancement of immunity through IgA production in the lung.
- The reduction of coughing and respiratory irritation. Action on the surface tension of the surfactant
- Easy breathing. Enhancement of mucus secretion
- Respiron can be fed daily as a dietary respiratory support to horses.
- 3 days prior to risk periods, eg weaning, mixing and transport.
- During periods of respiratory or immune stress.
- As a dietary supplement 20ml daily
- 60ml for 2 days before transportation to a race/event
- 60ml in conjunction with veterinary treatment