Triple action electrolyte
Start Aid for horses is a scientifically formulated electrolyte for daily use in performance horses. Sweating results in the loss of essential electrolyte. If these losses are not replaced, metabolic imbalances may occur.
These can result in lactic acid build up, dehydration, decreased performance and tying up.
Start Aid supports:
- Horses prone to ‘tying up’
- Daily use may speed the return to peak condition after racing or heavy work
- Maintains normal nerve and muscle function
- Start Aid should be added to the normal feed
- For pre-race and competition horses: 50g (2 level scoops) per day
- In hot climates and horses in transit: 50g per day
- Horses in light training: 50g every second day
Fresh drinking water should be available at all times