Constipation or Diarrhoea for Cats & Dogs
DIAGEL is a concentrated feed supplement developed for the use of dogs and cats with digestive disorders such as diarrhoea or constipation. Diagel was designed by a team of veterinarians and nutritionists for both veterinarians and the needs of animal owners.
Purpose: To supplement vitamins and minerals, digestible carbohydrates and fibres. May be fed during periods of diarrhoea or constipation.
- Restores the balance of electrolytes and glucose
- Supports the restoration of water balance
- Forms gel (mucous) in intestines. This helps to soften constipated intestinal content
- Protects damaged intestinal mucosa
- Binds pathogens, toxins etc. and removes them together with faeces
- Diagel can be given with food 2-3 times daily or be dissolved in hand-warm water, 5g Diagel per 125ml of water.
- 1 tsp. contains approx. 5g.
- Dog: 1/2 sachet (5g) per 10kg of body weight
- Cat: 1/4 sachet (2.5g)