Racing Recovery Support for horses.
Formulated to replace essential nutrients lost in racing, training, competition and transport.
- Horses prone to ‘tying up’
- Normal electrolyte balance
- Nerve system
- Muscle function
- Red blood cell production
Sweating results in the loss of essential electrolytes. If these losses are not replaced, metabolic imbalances may occur. These can result in lactic acid build up, dehydration, decreased performance and tying up.
Racing, Eventing, Jumping & Polo:
- Feed 1 full syringe 4 to 8 hours before the race or event
- Depending on the temperature and length of race. Feed ½ to 1 full syringe orally after the race or event
Horses in Transit & hot weather:
- Feed 1 syringe per day 4 -12 hours before departure
- Give 1 tube 4-8 hours prior to the race
- Feed ½ tube (40 ml) after each leg or loop of race
- Give ½ tube after each work out
Note: Free access to fresh drinking water should be available at all times