Supports healthy joints, mobility and minimises inflammation
EliteFlex Forte is a new generation feed supplement to support mobility in horses.
- Omega 3 – Research has shown Omega 3 may safely aid the relief the inflammation and pain caused by arthritis, as well as slowing joint dehydration.
- Glucosamine – Enhances the level of glycosaminoglycans in the joint. These are the ‘building blocks’ in the cartilage matrix. Glucosamine will increase the hyaluronate content in the joint. Hyaluronate is a fundamental component of synovial fluid-the joint lubricant.
- Chondroitin – Sulphate is a natural ‘water magnet’ in the joint to withstand constant compression and concussion. Chondroitin sulphate also inhibits ‘the cartilage chewing’ enzymes that are present in damaged joints
- Chelated Zinc – Together with sulphur forms the structural tissue we know as keratin
- Vitamin E – Proven antioxidant
- Lysine – Essential building block for muscle protein
EliteFlex Forte should be added to the normal feed ration.
Horses: To Start: Feed 50ml per day for 60-120 days.