Chelated Copper Gel
Copper Booster contains Albion Copper metalosate which is fully protected to ensure a high level of bio-availability to the horse. Copper metalosate is resistant to ‘lock-up’ by antagonists such as sulphates and molybdenum. Albion MAAC copper is highly effective and not destroyed by the digestive process. Rather it is absorbed throughout the small intestine, thus increasing its availability.
Poor copper availability can be a cause of:
- Anaemia: Copper is required for the production of the pigment in red blood cells.
- Increased incidence of epiphysitis in young stock
- Dullness in the coat and poor hooves. This can be especially seen when horses are turned out in the spring.
- Poor fertility. Copper availability is essential for enzyme activity and improved reproduction.
- Oral Supplement for Adult Horses – Place nozzle on back of horses tongue and dispense one full syringe every 7-14 days, or as directed by your nutritionist or veterinary surgeon.
- Horses – As a dietary supplement 5 ml daily
- Oral Supplement for Foals and Yearlings- Place nozzle on back of horses tongue and dispense half a syringe every 7-14 days, or as directed by your nutritionist or veterinary surgeon.
- Foals – As a dietary supplement 2.5 ml daily
Do not exceed stated amount
Before using this product careful assessment of Copper availability in your area is recommended.