Iron Booster- Oral chelated iron supplement
- Iron Booster is to be routinely fed prior to races or competition to assist maximum levels of essential blood nutrients and oxygen needed by horses and ponies. Iron Booster also promotes a healthy appetite.
- Iron Booster contains MAAC to ensure a high level of bio-availability. Iron Metalosates are metal amino acid chelates. Iron in this form is better protected against adverse interactions in the gut and more available to the horse and pony. Much of the iron found in soil and herbage is oxidised and unavailable to the animal. High intakes of manganese will also block iron absorption.
- Iron Booster also includes members of the water soluble vitamin B complex, which are not stored in the horse in appreciable amounts and a regular exogenous supply is essential.
Iron Booster supports:
– The prevention of anaemia. B Vitamins in conjunction with Iron are needed for red blood cell synthesis.
– Good digestive activity.
– All horses in training and those recovering from post antibiotic treatment
Iron Booster can be fed daily as a dietary iron supplement to horses. Alternatively it may be fed twice a week in addition to other supplements.
Remove cap from nozzle. Turn ring to required setting which should be on the left of the ring. Insert nozzle into horse’s empty mouth. Direct towards back of the tongue and depress plunger to deposit paste.
•As a dietary supplement 5ml daily
•As an additional source of iron 5ml twice a day