High Potency Probiotic Formula supporting digestive & gastric health in horses
Supplying live yeast which are beneficial to the horse to stabilise intestinal flora and digestion in cases of gastric disturbance. Use in times of digestive disturbance in times of stress. Also includes:
Food ingredients that beneficially affect the host by selectively stimulating the growth and /or activity of one of a number of yeast in the colon, that can improve host health (Gibson& Roberfroid 1995). Stimulating the growth and activity of good yeast in the gut of the horse. Improving digestion and immune system.
- Improving gastro intestinal health in the horse
- Supporting the stabilisation of the pH of the digestive tract of the horse
- Supporting the improved digestion and utilization of nutrients in the horse
- Increasing energy supply from the horse’s diet
An essential amino acid for gut health and repair. High concentrations of Threonine are needed for mucous secretion in the gut. These secretions help protect the gut wall of the horse from:
- Pathogens and endotoxins
- Water loss
- Physical damage
- Digestive enzymes
Promoting a healthy digestion in your horse. Supporting against inappetance
Improved immune response and disease resistance
When to use Pro-Bio Forte:
- Following deworming
- During veterinary treatment
- During and after antibiotic treatment
- During digestive disorders
- During incidence of diarrhoea
- Poor feeders
- Prior to and during training
- Mares at foaling
- Foals at birth
- Horses: Feed 10g per head per day (2 heaped scoops).
- In times of stress feed 20g per head per day.
Note: Fresh drinking water should always be available.