Naturally supporting Immunity & Maintaining a Healthy Respiratory System
✓Improving immunity & ability to fight an infectious challenge.
✓Enhancement of immunity through IgA production in the lung.
✓The reduction of coughing and respiratory irritation. Action on the surface tension of the surfactant
✓Enhancement of mucus secretion
When to use
✓Administer 3 days prior to risk periods such as transportation to events and races
✓During periods of respiratory or immune stress
- Respiron can be fed daily as a dietary respiratory support to horses.
- 3 days prior to risk periods, eg weaning, mixing and transport.
- During periods of respiratory or immune stress.
- As a dietary supplement 20ml daily
- 60ml for 2 days before transportation to a race/event
- 60ml in conjunction with veterinary treatment